- What is a Private Jeweler? What it means and how it can benefit you.Having a "Private Jeweler" isn't just for those who have huge budgets, deep pockets, and...June 2, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Preparing for Your Design AppointmentYou're ready to take the leap and book your appointment! Whether you have already selected...April 21, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Round DiamondsRound Brilliant Cut diamonds: the classic, iconic choice for any engagement ring, pendant, or pair...April 21, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Engagement 101You've found your "forever person!" Now it's time for The Ring. Shopping for an engagement...April 19, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Care Plans and WarrantiesOk, so you just received your new sparkle. You're excited, ready to show it off,...March 3, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- PSA: Your wedding band doesn’t have to be boring.For decades, we've all seen the iconic gold wedding band: 6mm wide, high polished, and...January 11, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Choosing the perfect wedding bandToday's brides are shaking it up with their wedding bands, and we are here for...January 11, 2023|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Hard rock and heavy metal: No, we’re not talking about music.For decades, typical jewelry stores have given us two basic choices: Gold or Platinum. And...December 20, 2022|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- How Jewelry is Made: from Dreaming to DesignHave you ever wondered how your sparkly heirloom came to be? Sure, you know that...January 24, 2022|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
- Making The Most of Your Jewelry Redesign BudgetJust like our clothing styles change, so do our jewelry tastes. Maybe you want to...January 7, 2022|By Sarah Martin Rowe, G.G.
Sarah Martin Rowe
Gradute Gemologist & Custom Designer. I fell in love with jewelry through antique auctions, and haven't looked back. With over 10 years in the industry, let's share some jewelry wisdom & education.